For Android users, go to Settings > General Management > Keyboards. From there, choose your default keyboard and then toggle the predictive text option to turn it on.
How do I turn on predictive texting?
Text entry mode
- Tap the Apps icon from the Home screen.
- Tap Settings, then tap General management.
- Tap Language and input.
- Scroll down to “Keyboards and input methods” and tap Samsung keyboard.
- Under “Smart typing,” tap Predictive text.
- Tap the Predictive text switch to On.
How do I put predictive text on Android?
1 Tap the Settings icon. 2 Tap the switch next to “Predictive text” to activate or disactivate it. Via the Settings menu: 1 Go to “Settings”, then tap “General management”.
How do I turn on text prediction on iPhone?
Use predictive text
. Tap Keyboard Settings, then turn on Predictive. Or go to Settings > General > Keyboard, and turn Predictive on or off.
How do I put predictive text on my iPhone?
How turn on predictive text on an iPhone
- Start the Settings app.
- Tap “Keyboard.”
- On the Keyboards page, turn “Predictive” on or off by swiping the button. It’s on when the button is swiped to the right and off when it’s to the left.
Why is predictive text not working on iPhone?
You can resolve this by going to, Settings > General > Reset > Reset Keyboard Dictionary. Resetting this allows the phone to relearn the way you type and give you better predictions. Note: Resetting the keyboard dictionary does not delete any personal data on the phone. Hope this answered your question!
It can only be played on devices that give suggested words while typing, which makes it great on the go. Basically, when you start a reply, you just hit the middle (or whichever one you choose) suggested word twenty times or so.