What is pure name?
pure name (plural pure names) (computer science) A name that reveals no usable information about the entity it identifies. A MAC address can be considered a pure name, as it gives no indication of where on a network the device can be found.
What are names that mean naive?
107 Baby Names Meaning Innocent
|Bhikhu||Innocent; Naive; Childlike; Guiltless; Blameless||Indian|
|Bhola||Innocent,Polite; Kind; Naive;||Indian|
|Bravecci||Inspirational, congenial, smart and innocent person||English|
What is a sassy girl name?
Here are some of the popular sassy baby girl names with meanings:
- Amber. Amber is a beautiful English female name which means “fossilized tree resin”, which is considered as precious as a jewel.
- Beatrix. This Latin origin name is a popular character of Harry Potter movies. …
- Brittany. …
- Chloe. …
- Darcy. …
- Georgina. …
- Kimora. …
What names mean gentle?
Unisex Dog Names Meaning Gentle
- Adiv — Hebrew for “delicate”
- Alezae — “Gentle wind”
- Anemone — Greek name meaning “gentle”
- Bute — “Soft”
- Bly — “Gentle, happy”
- Cinnamon — Scottish name meaning “gentle”
- Curio — “Gentleness”
- Damario — Greek for “gentle”
What girl means innocent?
65 Baby Girl Names That Mean Innocent
|Bareea||Innocent; Blameless; Guiltless; Sound; Feminine of Bari||Arabic|
|Cate||An innocent and pure girl||English|
|Catelin||An innocent and genuine woman||English|
|Cateline||She is innocent and unsullied||English|
What name means moon?
Names that mean moon
- Mona — Old English (girl)
- Luna — Latin/Spanish (girl)
- Sasi — Thai (girl)
- Indu — Hindi (girl)
- Jaci — Native American (girl)
- Mahina — Hawaiian (girl)
- Hang — Vietnamese (girl)
- Neoma — meaning “new moon” in Greek (girl)
What name means kind hearted?
1. Adelaide (Germanic) Directly meaning noble kind, Adelaide is associated with kindness and courtesy. 2. Agatha (Greek) Agatha means good woman and she is kind at heart.
What names mean blind?
Cecilia is a feminine form of Cecil, which was derived from a Roman clan name related to the Latin caecus, meaning “blind.” The martyred Saint Cecilia was designated the patron of musicians, either because she supposedly sang directly to God while the musicians played at her wedding, or because she sang to God as she …
What boy name means light?
Boy names that mean “light”
- Abner: A Hebrew name meaning “father of light”
- Anwar: This Arabic name means “light”
- Apollo: From Greek mythology, Apollo was the god of light, the sun, music and poetry.
- Beacon: Meaning “signal light,” this name has Old English roots.
- Chand: This Hindi name means “moon, light”
What are some spoiled brat names?
- holy terror.
- juvenile delinquent.
- little terror.
- punk kid.
- snotnosed kid.
What are spoiled rich girl names?
What are some edgy girl names?
Edgy, Celebrity-Inspired Baby Girl Names
What name means peaceful?
Peaceful meanings of names can include words such as calm, silence, and tranquility, or even relate to a peace-related symbol such as dove or olive branch, like Paloma or Oliver. Along with Paloma, other girl names that mean peace in the US Top 1000 include Olivia, Frida, Irene, and Serenity.
What name means delicate flower?
Aster is the name of a delicate, star-like flower.
What are some soft names?
Traditional Soft Names For Baby Girls
- Aalya: popular name meaning heavenly (similar to Alia and Aaliyah)
- Abigail: (Hebrew origin) meaning delight of the father.
- Amanda: (Latin origin) means one who is deserving of love.
- Anabel: (Latin origin) meaning adorable or lovable.