What name means vision?
Ash or Ashling has the meaning of “dream” or “vision”. Other variations of these names are Aislin or Aisling of Irish origin, which also means “dream” or “vision” in Irish Gaelic. Chavez is another solid name for a baby boy.
Which name means foresight?
Prometheus: This name means “foresight” or “forethought.” In Greek mythology, Prometheus was a Titan who gave the knowledge of fire to humankind.
What names mean seer?
- Origin: Greek.
- Meaning: Having insight, a seer, or one who shines among mankind.
- Alternative Spellings & Variations: Kassandra, Cassie, Cassey, Sandra, Sandy, Sandi.
- Famous Namesakes: Artist Cassandra Austen, actress Cassandra Peterson.
- Peak Popularity: Cassandra had been a top 1,000 name since 1942.
Whats a name that means blind?
Cecilia (Latin origin) means “blind”.
What name means light?
Girl names that mean “light”
- Alina: A Greek name, this means “light”
- Aonani: This Hawaiian name means “beautiful light”
- Ciana: Meaning “light,” this name has Italian roots.
- Dawn: Of Old English origins, this name refers to the first appearance of light.
- Ellen: This Greek name means “sun, ray, shining light”
What names mean dreamer?
84 Baby Names Meaning Dream
|Aislinn||Variant of Aisling or Ashling: Dream or vision||Irish|
|Albadawi||Expression, Soul urge, Inner Dream|
|Alora||Latin – Bay Tree; My Dream; A derivative of the English name Alaura||Latin|
|Alviva||An elf friend, a dreamer as well as a achiever through their ingenuity and leadership abilities|
What girl name means star?
Baby girl names inspired by the solar system
|Seren||Welsh origin, means star|
|Stella||Latin for star, variations Estelle, Estella|
|Thebe||red-coloured inner satellite of Jupiter|
|Titania||largest of Uranus’ moons, queen of the fairies in Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream|
Which name means hope?
Esperanza, (Latin origin), a baby girl name meaning “to hope”.
What name means journey?
Tripp (English Origin) Meaning ‘journey’, this name was also used as an Old English term for ‘dancer’.
What name means God sees?
In Hebrew Baby Names the meaning of the name Hazaiah is: God sees.
What do you name a girl with blue eyes?
72 Baby Girl Names That Mean Blue
|Hinto||Native American – Having deep blue eyes||Girl|
|Indigo||The color dark blue||Unisex|
|Jaibrian||Jaibrian means blue bird, Strength and Noble||Girl|
|Jaylin||Pretty blue color jay bird.||Unisex|
What name means seeker?
Kaimi. This Hawaiin name for girls means “seeker.” Kaimi is also used as a Polish name.
What name means moon?
Names that mean moon
- Mona — Old English (girl)
- Luna — Latin/Spanish (girl)
- Sasi — Thai (girl)
- Indu — Hindi (girl)
- Jaci — Native American (girl)
- Mahina — Hawaiian (girl)
- Hang — Vietnamese (girl)
- Neoma — meaning “new moon” in Greek (girl)
What male name means blind?
- Origin: Spanish, Italian.
- Meaning: “blind”
- Description: Cecilio is derived from Caecilius, an Ancient Roman surname that was likely originally bestowed upon someone who was blind.
What is the saddest name?
‘Saddest’ boy names: