Adan (Gaelic origin) meaning ‘little fire’. 103. Aed (Irish origin) meaning ‘fire’, ‘flame’ or ‘burning fire’. This is one of the commonly used Irish names related to fire.
What name means Child of fire?
76. Aiden. The name Aiden means ‘little fire’ and originates in Irish mythology. In the Gaelic language, Aodh is the Celtic God of the Sun and fire.
What name means fire?
Along with Ember and Phoenix, girl names that mean fire in the US Top 1000 include Bridget and McKenna. Along with the super-popular Aiden and Hayden, boy names that mean fire in the US Top 1000 include Apollo, Blaze, Cole, Cyrus, Hugo, and Tyson.
What name means flame or fire?
139 Baby Names Meaning Flame
|Admani||The fire or a burning fire, flames||Boy|
|Aed||A fire, flame, burning fire||Unisex|
|Agneyastra||The fire weapon, incepted by God Agni, master of the flames.||Girl|
|Agni||Fire; Flame; Blaze; brilliant light||Boy|
What name means daughter of fire?
26 Girl Names That Mean Fire or Flame
|4||Aidan||small but fiery|
Does Kai mean fire?
Scottish Baby Names Meaning:
In Scottish Baby Names the meaning of the name Kai is: Fire.
Does Kazuya mean fire?
Kazuya (Japanese origin) means “fire.” Also the name of a popular character in the popular PlayStation game, ‘Tekken’. 9. … A great name for your son that, whilst not of Japanese origin, is popular in Japan.
Does Nina mean fire?
Nina means “enclosure of fish” in Babylonian, and “fire” in Quechua.
What girl name means flame?
Girl Names That Mean Fire
- Abenanka, Ainu, means “fire”
- Aguya, Kalmyk and Russian, means “mistress of fire”
- Alinta, Indigenous Australian and Nyari, means “fire, flame”
- Anala, Hindi, means “fire”
- Bedelia, Celtic Mythology, Celtic goddess of fire.
- Bridget, Irish, ancient goddess of fire.
- Electra, Greek, means “firey sun”
What name means holy fire?
Tanwen (Welsh origin) meaning ‘holy fire’.
What is fire in Celtic?
Etymology. From Old Irish teine, from Proto-Celtic *teɸnets (“fire”) (compare Breton and Cornish tan, Welsh tân).
What name means spark?
Ember (English origin) means “spark”.