Electa (Old English origin), one of the best baby names meaning “the chosen one”.
What name means gift from God?
Gracious Baby Names That Mean Gift From God
- Adiel. Meaning: Hebrew for God sent.
- Anana. Meaning: Greek for “Given by God”
- Corbon. Meaning: Hebrew for “Offered from God”
- Donato. Meaning: Italian for “Gift from God”
- Dorek. Meaning: Polish for “God’s Gift.
- Elsi. Meaning: Greek for “God’s satisfaction sent to earth”
- Gaddiel. …
What name means appointed by God?
Adam. As the Bible’s first man, his name means “man.” Seth. Adam’s son’s name means “appointed.”
What name means unique?
231 Baby Names Meaning Unique
|Advaya||Unique; Exclusive; Someone who has no equivalent; unequalled; Matchless||Boy|
|Adveka||A unique world or earth||Girl|
|Advik||Unique; Exclusive; Someone who has no equivalent; unequalled; Matchless||Boy|
|Advika||A unique girl, no copy or duality||Girl|
What does Elita mean?
The name Elita is primarily a female name of Latin origin that means The Chosen One.
Which name means blessing?
Asher – Hebrew, meaning “a blessing,” “fortunate.” Bennett – Latin, meaning “a little blessed one.” Dory – French, meaning “gift of God.” Jesse – Hebrew, meaning “a blessing,” “gift.”
What name means God restores?
A Hebrew name, Raphael means God has healed.
What name means gifted?
Along with Matthew and Theodore, boy names that mean surprise or unexpected in the US Top 1000 include Jonathan, Mateo, Matthias, and Nathaniel. Uncommon but appealing names with gift-related meanings include Dorothea, Maceo, Isadora, and Zebedee.
What girl name means faith?
Vera. It is a gorgeous Russian name which means “faith”. This is amongst the top 100 popular names for baby girls.
What name means Child of God?
Baby Girl Name: Bithiah. Meaning: Daughter of God. Origin: Hebrew.
What name means fighter?
36 baby names that mean ‘little fighter’ or ‘warrior’
- Aaron. Meaning: ‘High mountain or strong mountain’
- Alexander. Meaning: ‘Defender of mankind’
- Cayden. Meaning: ‘Great fighter’
- Donovan. Meaning: ‘Strong fighter’
- Dustin. Meaning: ‘Fighter’
- Ebba. Meaning: ‘Strength of an animal’
- Ethan. Meaning: ‘Strong, safe, firm’
What name means moon?
Names that mean moon
- Mona — Old English (girl)
- Luna — Latin/Spanish (girl)
- Sasi — Thai (girl)
- Indu — Hindi (girl)
- Jaci — Native American (girl)
- Mahina — Hawaiian (girl)
- Hang — Vietnamese (girl)
- Neoma — meaning “new moon” in Greek (girl)
What name means star?
25 Baby Names That Mean Star
- Castor. Not to be confused with the oil, this name is Greek in origin and refers to the brightest star in the Gemini constellation—a perfect match for late May and June babies.
- Hoku. Hoku is the Hawaiian name for ‘star. …
- Itri. …
- Leo. …
- Orion. …
- Sidra. …
- Namid. …
What name means strength?
That’s why choosing a moniker for your boy or girl that means “strength” or “brave” or “power” is kind of a no-brainer.
- Brianna. This Celtic baby name for girls means “strong.” Call her Bri for short. …
- Ethan. …
- Matilda. …
- Liam. …
- Aila. …
- Griffin. …
- Valentina. …
What does the name Carmelita mean?
Origin:Hebrew. Popularity:11555. Meaning:garden or orchard.
Is Elite a boy or girl name?
Elite – Boy’s name meaning, origin, and popularity | BabyCenter.