Along with Esme and Amara, other top girl names that mean love include Mila, Amy, Amanda, Mabel, and Philippa. Top boy names that mean love include Rhys, Philip, Lev, and Hart. Names that mean love or beloved in languages other than English include Carys, Querida, Rudo, and Sajan.
What name means true love?
Sweetest Baby Names That Mean Love (With Meanings)
- Amadeus. Meaning: Latin name for lover of God.
- Amado. Meaning: Spanish name for loved.
- Amato. Meaning: Italian name for dearly loved; beloved.
- Amatus. Meaning: Roman name for beloved.
- Amias. Meaning: Latin name for loved.
- Amor. Meaning: Spanish name for love.
- Aziz. …
What name means forever love?
Amara is a stylish name meaning ‘lovely forever’. It has a Greek origin and will be perfect for your pretty princess.
What Greek name means love?
Fun Fact: Aphrodite is the ancient Greek goddess of love and beauty.
What name means love is beautiful?
Venus (Roman origin) meaning “Roman Goddess of love and beauty”. This name means beauty and is associated with the planet and a Venus flytrap, a kind of flower that can be an exotic choice for girl names. 67. Venusa (Latin origin) meaning “Goddess of beauty”.
What name means God is love?
Eldad. This is a name with Hebrew origin and means “love of God”.
What name means cuddly?
Dog Names Meaning Cuddly in Pop Culture
The role of Precious is played by Darla the Dog, whose name also can be connected to the word “cuddly”, meaning dearling or darling. Darla was born in 1975, a Bichon Frise animal actress who is best known for her role as “Precious” in this movie.
What name means angel?
Not only are angel names unique and beautiful, but they also have a spiritual meaning. There are so many beautiful names with the meaning ‘angel’ for your little baby. So if you are expecting a child soon and looking for a perfect name, we have rounded up a long list of angel names for your little angel.
What name means full of life?
29. Viviana. This has the origin in Spanish, Italian, and Hebrew meaning ‘a person who is full of life’.
What name means constant?
Romanian form of Constantin, meaning constant, steadfast. Constant or steady. It’s the short form of Constantine. The Cornish form of Constantin.
What name means love in Italian?
It doesn’t get more romantic than this: “Amore” is the Italian word for love. Why not name your little one after the City of Love? It’s a unique, gender-neutral name sure to please Francophile parents. Meaning “loved” or “heir,” this Scandinavian moniker can also be spelled Lief.
What name means goddess of love?
Venus (Roman) – goddess and love and beauty. Vesta (Roman) – guardian of the sacred flame.
What name means love in Spanish?
Maitea: Maitea is a Spanish name meaning ‘love’.
What girl name means fire?
Girl Baby Names That Mean Fire
- Abenanka. This name means fire in the Ainu culture!
- Aguya. This Russian name means “mistress of fire.”
- Aithne. This Irish name means “fire.”
- Alinta. An Australian Aboriginal name meaning “fire” or “flame.”
- Arpina. This Armenian name means “rising of the sun.”
- Bedelia. …
- Bridget. …
What baby name means miracle?
20 baby names that mean miracle
- Loreto. This name is derived from a town called Lauretum. …
- Eijaz. Eijaz is a popular Arabic name that means “miracle.” We love how strong and elegant it sounds.
- Aaron. If you like a biblical name, Aaron might be your perfect match. …
- Milagro. …
- Thaddeus. …
- Mathew. …
- Mikelle. …
What name means loyal?
If you’re looking for a meaningful name; why not go for names which mean loyal.
- Abisai (Hebrew Origin) ‘A Gift of God. …
- Absalom (Hebrew Origin) meaning ‘Father of peace. …
- Besnik (Albanian Origin) meaning the true meaning of loyal and faithful.
- Damond (Greek Origin) meaning continuously loyal.